Monday, July 31, 2006

I found the cure for global warming!

Yes, I did. It hit me yesterday as I was backwashing all the butterflies out of Karens radiator.

See I'm going to use the same kind of science as AlGore and the rest of the global warming climat change crowd.

See both of us agree that Air conditioning is a great contributor to global warming.
THEY say it's the CFCs destroying the Ozon layer. That might be, but I think it's a lot closer to home.

Have you ever stood next to a working air conditioner exhaust? Hot isn't it?
You've seen or heard about the "Heat Islands" that must cities are, I'm sure. They say it's the heat storage of the concrete and asphalt that makes cities.
No, it's all the air conditioners working and spewing that overheated air out into the world.

The Libs are always telling us that we're producing more 'Global warming' than any other first world country- right? We've also got more air conditioners than anyone else- per capita. Even out poor people have air conditioners.

So My solution is..............

Are you ready?


It's really simple.........


Lets get all these Global warming alarmists to disconnect their A/C's!
Everyone who believes in global warming does without A/C.

Al Gore can start first, and all the other outspoken Hollywood spokesflacks. I'd like to see Barbra Streisand, George Clooney, Darryl Hanna, Joan Baez, or any of those other Hypocritical elitists pull up in their limos with the windows down and sweat streaming down their faces.

No comments:

Post a Comment