Monday, July 17, 2006

Ehud Olmert

I'd like to take this opportunity to try to nip another lie bit of misinformation from the MSM in the bud.

It's been bandied about by some, that Olmert has "No previous military leadership experience".

Although he wasn't a general Officer in the IDF, he was a combat infantry officer and a military correspondent for the IDF journal Bamachane.

The reason I'm bringing this up is that I'm beginning to see more of those lies misinformation coming from the usual terrorist apologists. I've also heard (sorry no link) comparisons to Bush's *yawn* nonexistent military service..

There was however, no mention of the war hero Bill Clinton in that chickenhawk article.

Also, I guess the meme about "America's economy is going to collapse because of three soldiers- and triple the gas prices!" isn't gaining much traction since I heard it early Sat morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment