Saturday, December 31, 2011

Can someone help me out here?

I mean someone much smarter than I am...like a Liberal.

I keep seeing this GlowBull warming crap that you highlight and tell me the world as we know it will end in the next three decades. You know, I've been hearing that since you stopped telling us we were heading for a new ice age.

But -anyway can anyone tell me "WHO" decided that even if we were on the way to sunning ourselves on the new Riviera of the Northwest Passage, that "THIS" was the "right" temperature for Gaia?

Wouldn't the Medieval Warm Period Climate Anomaly work a little better? I mean, if you can grow grapes out doors in Scotland, and the Sahara is a grassland- what's so horrible about that?

Of course we'd all be suffering heat stroke because of all the blackouts caused by 0bamas EPA and their quest for climate 'stability'.

Or maybe the "Little Ice Age" that might be an 'unintended consequence' for this global climate interference that those smarter than us are trying to implement.

Of course if we tip to the cold side, we wouldn't be able to just go back to belching out CO2 and other 'greenhouse gasses'. We'd have to have some hugely expensive .GOV program to rectify that GlowBull climat change- wouldn't we?

1 comment:

  1. Global warming useful idiots on government grants.

    31,487 American scientists have signed this petition, including 9,029 with PhDs
    http://freenorthcarolina.blogspot.com/2011/12/31487-american-scientists-have-signed.html

    ReplyDelete