Wednesday, December 07, 2011

Zero tolerance sucks, doesn't it Principle Bostic?

See, that principle is the one who suspended a little black kid for calling a teacher 'cute'. I haven't seen a pic of the teacher in question, but being as Principle Bostic holds a high position in a (usually) extremely Liberal calling- that the teacher is white (hence the over-reaction to keep the darky in his place).

But anyway, Karma came calling, and someone is taking early retirement because of it.

The best line of the entire article...
"One mistake in 44 years, and I'm not given the benefit of the doubt. I really don't believe I was treated fairly,"

That's ok principle- I'm sure there are plenty of people you railroaded that would say the same thing.

3 comments:

  1. finally the uproar has paid off... maybe if more of us showed our outrage and disdain in these circumstance.. things might change!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's the best thing I've seen in a while. The sobs of crying hippies makes me smile.

    ReplyDelete