Saturday, May 07, 2011

Now, there's a protest I'd love to see in my area.

UPDATE---

Hi Toni!
It's really nice to see you here :-)



The background is that some cop- somewhere said something about rape victims might want to think about how provocatively they're dressed.

Except that he didn't say it that way and the word slut slipped in. (heh)
Which, naturally gave a reason to those looking for an excuse to party rally in support of...sluts.
Usually there are some photo blogs that take care of bringing you these picks, but I haven't found them yet, so in the interests of furthering knowledge of important things I give you some protesters. Some of them are kinda NSFW, and others are REALLY NSFW.







Ooops...........how did that end up here?



4 comments:

  1. I regards to the picture at this link "Some of them are kinda NSFW"

    ah ya... the link scared me. The "girl" in caution tape and blue hair.... NOT enough beer in the world!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess I need to put a warning up,,,nahhh- you open those links you take your chances, but for eye bleach, you need to look at the REALLY NSFW pic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If they don't like rape, maybe they should do something practical, like push for fewer gun control laws.

    Then buy a firearm and learn how to use it.

    Nothing says "I look sexy, but I am not a victim" like cold steel strapped to your hip.

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha... she always sneaks in somehow...

    ReplyDelete