Wednesday, March 07, 2012

Well little Denny, she IS a Democrat

It looks like Dennis Kucinich doesn't like getting his ass kicked by a girl.

Kucinich was clearly not happy about his defeat.
"I would like to be able to congratulate Congresswoman Kaptur but I do have to say she ran a campaign in the Cleveland media market that was utterly lacking in integrity with false statements, half-truths, misrepresentations. I hope that is not the kind of representation she would provide to this community. And I don't think the people of Toledo have any idea of the kind of campaign that was run in the Cleveland area. And my own integrity requires me to just say this: That's not all right."

1 comment:

  1. If he feels this strongly that she is not suitable, he should endorse the Republican candidate.


    ...but he doesn't feel THAT strongly about it.

    ReplyDelete