Saturday, March 24, 2012

I need some Air Force help here

Because I'm wondering about some things I've seen on base, and their 'military' traditions- as they are...

  1. Do you people 'DO' morning colors? I was in front of a grinder by one of your booter baracks dorms when I heard what I took to be the five minute warning..except it was eight O'clock and no-one even broke stride.
  2. What do you call your DI's and how do I ask for directions to their 'goat locker'?
  3. What was it Friday, at noon when we heard over the loudspeaker, all five military anthems?
  4. If I'm making a turn and there are troops with traffic guards crossing the road straight in front of me, can I turn right?
Thanks for the help...and snark.

1 comment:

  1. Air Force is at the vanguard of political correctness. Thank McPeak.

    ReplyDelete