Saturday, March 24, 2012

I need some Air Force help here

Because I'm wondering about some things I've seen on base, and their 'military' traditions- as they are...

  1. Do you people 'DO' morning colors? I was in front of a grinder by one of your booter baracks dorms when I heard what I took to be the five minute warning..except it was eight O'clock and no-one even broke stride.
  2. What do you call your DI's and how do I ask for directions to their 'goat locker'?
  3. What was it Friday, at noon when we heard over the loudspeaker, all five military anthems?
  4. If I'm making a turn and there are troops with traffic guards crossing the road straight in front of me, can I turn right?
Thanks for the help...and snark.

1 comment:

  1. Air Force is at the vanguard of political correctness. Thank McPeak.

    ReplyDelete

I've had to enable moderation because some bots just can't stop sh1tting where other people want to live......kind of like Liberals.

It's either this or WV...