Friday, March 02, 2012

So, is Sandra Fluke really a slut?

If nothing else she's apparently very health conscious and NOT on the parents health insurance.
How old is she? (oh, she's 30) If she doesn't have health insurance in that over priced school she's going to, somethings wrong. (Oh...she picked that school BECAUSE they didn't cover contraceptives....)
Maybe Big Education should look to helping the poor students instead of enriching the 1% who call themselves professors?

$1,000 a year for contraception, huh?


UPDATE-
Maybe this fits better 
Maybe she's worn out the back seat in this car

3 comments:

  1. Students didn't get health insurance through colleges and universities when I went--I wanted my pills or other devices, it was my dime because sure as shit I wasn't going to have it show up on my folks' insurance.

    The fact that she targeted and went to Georgetown specifically because of its policies is reprehensible, but unfortunately not surprising for folks of her ilk.

    ReplyDelete