Thursday, March 01, 2012

So,,,What is it with Mormons and baptisms?

The post-mortemesly baptized Anne Frank, and now they're doing Danial Pearl.
So, what does it do? They're dead and had been before this death baptism,,,or whatever they call it.
Do they automatically get PCS orders from their Heaven to the Mormon Version?

"Sorry Anne- just got these PCS orders for you to go over there. Don't ask, it helps to just do whatever stupid chit they want- it's no big deal, put up with it and enjoy a ham sandwich."

Do the Mormons get extra credit when the world finally stops because they spiritually converted them to a religion they may never have heard about?

3 comments:

  1. "Do the Mormons get extra credit when the world finally stops because they spiritually converted them to a religion they may never have heard about?"

    Nope, they actually believe they're doing them a service. I've lived around them all my life, but to tell the truth, they don't seem any stranger than any other religion to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's still pretty farging presumptuous to think that someone who is dead would want to become one of them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Personally, I think all religions are presumptuous, but that's just me.
    If they want to baptize me after I'm dead, I don't really give a damn, it has no effect on me.

    ReplyDelete