Sunday, January 15, 2012

It's poll time again!

Which western could you watch more than twice in a day?
High Planes Drifter Open Range
The Good, The Bad, The Ugly On a Pale Horse
3:10 to Yuma
Trinity is still my name
Lonesome Dove   
pollcode.com free polls 



In our last poll I asked if you changed your vote after the last go-round. The answers were about what I expected- including the Paul-bots hitting him every time they could vote.
So the results were Still waiting the clear winner of the votes that mattered at 14 votes and 39%.
NO at 7 votes and 19% and yes at 2 and 6%.

As usual, you can still vote, but it won't count.

1 comment:

  1. I'd have voted for Lonesome Dove, but it takes damn near all day to watch it once!

    ReplyDelete

I've had to enable moderation because some bots just can't stop sh1tting where other people want to live......kind of like Liberals.

It's either this or WV...