Sunday, January 22, 2012

I keep reading about how Newt can't win

Because all the 'smart' people living in either DeeCee or "Da City" say Newt is unelectable because he turns people off with his combative style.
That independents will run to president Everyman because newt is too scary...or something.
Right S.E. Cupp? Right Ann Coulter? Right Jennifer Ruben?

I'm not a Newt voter- yet. I still have another guy to look at and decide -if I have a choice once we have a primary here in Texas.

But, one thing for sure; I and a lot of other Americans love the fact that Newt is taking the fight back to the Liberals trying to force our election ...AGAIN.

Which reminded me of this speech that's now unfortunately wrong (in some places), but still has what's left of American spirit:


And here is the unedited original.

I have also heard Newt being compared favorably to Churchill. I don't know if I'd want to go that far, but I'd much rather have a fighter with baggage than a weather vane with the 'right' connections to the establishment.

2 comments:

  1. I'd much rather have a fighter with baggage than a weather vane with the 'right' connections to the establishment.

    Amen to that. Ohhh, amen to that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It isn't Newt losing that keeps me up at night, it's him or Romney winning then pushing big government things through a Republican congress that thinks they have to go along with a president who just happens to have the same letter after their name when mentioned on the news.("We can't just repeal all of Obamacare now that it's partially implemented and people are counting on it without replacing it with something we designed.")

    ReplyDelete