Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Thr Green President

The one that up in my header right now admiring the Volt. The one who wants you to pay on the plus side of $5/gal for gas was at the DeeCee auto show today where he was admiring all the fuel efficient eco-skates available to the non-buying public.

He then came across some makes from the one company he couldn't buy off.



When informed that it was a Carol Shelby Mustang he's reported to have said "I am really glad you told me that! Imagine a girl designing a car like that. We've come a long way, baby."


.


.


.


No he didn't really- that was Joe Biden....

2 comments:

  1. You sure it wasn't Osama? He's the smart one, after all.

    Was at the Ford dealer today - looked at the Mustang literature.

    My only problem is they don't have a convertible model...

    ReplyDelete
  2. My problem would be the insurance rates.

    ReplyDelete