Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Thr Green President

The one that up in my header right now admiring the Volt. The one who wants you to pay on the plus side of $5/gal for gas was at the DeeCee auto show today where he was admiring all the fuel efficient eco-skates available to the non-buying public.

He then came across some makes from the one company he couldn't buy off.



When informed that it was a Carol Shelby Mustang he's reported to have said "I am really glad you told me that! Imagine a girl designing a car like that. We've come a long way, baby."


.


.


.


No he didn't really- that was Joe Biden....

2 comments:

  1. You sure it wasn't Osama? He's the smart one, after all.

    Was at the Ford dealer today - looked at the Mustang literature.

    My only problem is they don't have a convertible model...

    ReplyDelete
  2. My problem would be the insurance rates.

    ReplyDelete

I've had to enable moderation because some bots just can't stop sh1tting where other people want to live......kind of like Liberals.

It's either this or WV...