Monday, January 16, 2012

So here I am rubbing Stompy-the-cat's chin

(She's the wife's new cat that I had NO say in allowing- whatsoever)A smooched-face ferrite-like thing who would be a dachshund if she were a dog.

Anyway, she let me scratch her chin when the littlest dog* started rubbing my other hand and purring because SHE is the one that adopted me.


*The littlest dog is some kind of tail-less black cat that chases balls, begs and licks plates clean...

...AND fearlessly checks out plates being cleaned by the reals dogs in spite of the growls.

1 comment:

  1. My sister-in-law has a cat that actually plays fetch.

    ReplyDelete

I've had to enable moderation because some bots just can't stop sh1tting where other people want to live......kind of like Liberals.

It's either this or WV...