Sunday, February 27, 2011

Wherever you stand on issues

If we can agree with something, I'll go with you.
Just like Ex-Sen. Robert Bennett (R-Utah), when he warned about teabaggers.

Actually, we don't agree with that. What we agree on is this-
"If you're going to nominate a national candidate, don't make the mistake of assuming that those who attend the early caucuses and the early primaries speak for the nation as a whole," Bennett said on Fox News. "If you're going to have a national candidate, you'd better have a national view."

Which is why we had RINO for our Presidential bid. I'm still pissed about those east-coast Libs and yankees giving all those RINOs the thumbs up while the ONLY conservative dropped before the last 30 states got a chance top vote FOR him.

If all I have to choose from in 2012 is those f*cking retreads that LOST and no conservatives- I'm going top vote third party.

Yes, I'm STILL pissed about that B.S. slate Texas got to choose from in our primary.

2 comments:

  1. No more "Conservatives" since they clearly aren't.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen, man. If they run another McCain, I'm writing in Mickey Mouse. Screw 'em.

    ReplyDelete