Tuesday, February 22, 2011

If I was any kind of supervisor in Wisconsin

And someone handed me one of those bogus DR. notes- I think the conversation would go something like this...

Me: "What's this?"
Union Thug: "That's my medical excuse for a week and a half."

ME: "It doesn't say what your problem was."
UT: "Section 305.83 part 37- Subsection b of the last contract says that privileged information and you can't ask."

"OK, I don't see any address on here, where did you go?"
UT: "I was visiting some relatives in Verona (SW of Madison) and they took me to this guy in Madison."

"There is no pone number."
UT:"He said to use the e-mail, he had to cut staff."

"You know I'm going to fight this."
UT "you can't Section 303.85 part 37 Subsection n says you have to pay me for sick time if I have a DRs excuse."

"If I don't get a legitimate phone number and business address..."
UT "Don;t try pulling that sh1t on me- I didn't just start here."

"Dude- You can sik tour Union lawyers on me, but I have a legitimate question about this note and until I hear from HR that they got a bill from this DR.- I'm not paying you."
UT" "YOU CAN'T dock my pay."

"The ONLY reason you're back here right now is that I haven't put it to the board yet that you just proved that your position isn't essential, and we'll be looking at it the next budget session."

..."anything else?" "There's the door."

No comments:

Post a Comment