Monday, February 28, 2011

If I did want to buy a G.M. vehicle...

-Not that I would spend my money on something that stole 70% of their stockholders property to reward jackbooted union thugs...

But if I could get around that, why would I want to reward any existing GM dealership for their exceedingly generous contributions to the DNC and the 0bama machine?
Because in that (non)surprising bit of political retribution, the only dealers who didn't have their dealerships yanked out from under them were big time DNC donors.


Again- f*ck GM
-and Chrysler.

1 comment:

  1. Yep, Ford refused the money and did quite well the next quarter as I remember. Also GM had some bogus advertising insinuating that they had paid it all back. Must have been written by the Democrat National Committee.......

    ReplyDelete