Tuesday, February 22, 2011

This video reminds me of a joke I used to hear

about the Madison street department-

What's beige and sleeps three? A city truck!

I can't remember ever seeing Ann Althouse in a clear picture, but she sounds kinda hot... in a thoroughly law professional way.



You can see those two city trucks wasting time, fuel and salt as they support the Unions on Capitol Square.
Not only are they doing that, but they look like they're breaking traffic laws to do it. I have a CDL so I notice things like that, if you want to take a good look at the light just above the passenger fender on the left hand truck when the count hits 2:48 and watch them not even hit their brakes...

And again at 3:53 you can see the lights change from amber to red...as they cruise thru.
But then again, I guess there are special rules for Union drivers supporting protesters and blowing your horns.

No comments:

Post a Comment