Sunday, October 23, 2005

Dear Senator Hutchinson,

I voted for you more than once.
It has become more and more apparent that you and the rest of my representatives up in D.C. have forgotten where you come from.

I had a quick look at your voting record- after you voted to table most (if not all) of Sen. Coburns' (R. Ok) Fiscal amendments.

I know I'll never hear any replies because I'm not on any of your high dollar donors lists. I would however, love to hear your reasons for throwing money away like drunken Democrats, though.

I just wanted to get this off my chest, since I'll be looking for a seriously CONSERVATIVE representaive to vote for in your next election. I will remember how you and the rest of the Republicans have been running (or not) this country since you took a majority in almost all branches of government.

A dissapointed former Republican,
Kurt P



I just sent this to the electronic version of a federal shredder. I'll let you know if I ever hear anything back. (Don't hold your breath.)

No comments:

Post a Comment