Saturday, September 03, 2005

Man, am I glad I'm not driving on I-35 today

I said in an earlier post that people seemed to be saving gas and driving a little better. Well today they made up for everything they didn't do this week.

I was coming back to park the auger truck, and saw I-35 southbound at a standstill. I got finished and locked the gate and I-35 North was at a standstill.

I went to get some overpriced gas and saw the two right lanes and an exit ramp blocked by someone who just refused to believe that two solid objects could not occupy the same space at the same time. I'm not sure what happened on I-35S, but I saw alot of flashing lights before I headed down to I-10.

I-10 goes through South San Antonio, and I guess the folks can't afford the gas like the more affluent on the north side, there was alot less traffic- and better mannered again.

I hope everyone will be enjoying their Labor Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment