Thursday, September 29, 2005

I hate to admit it, but Hammas and I agree on one thing

Rap sucks!

While many young Palestinians are embracing hip-hop, not everyone in the Gaza Strip sees rap as a welcome addition.

A recent rally to celebrate the end of Israeli military rule in the Gaza Strip, held amid the rubble of Israel's largest settlement, came to an abrupt end when supporters of the Islamic group Hamas stoned a young rap group on the stage.


And I have to admit that I'm kinda suprized that it took this long for the palestinians to embrace that dehumanising, voilent shouting. I mean it seems like it would be right up their alley, , , not that it's bad growing up treating woman worse than dogs, and settling any disagreement with violence and advocating crime as a way of life depending on if you're a moslem- it's just your religion, or a black ghetto dweller it's just the way you weren't taught how to act.

No comments:

Post a Comment