Friday, September 15, 2006

The random question meme

***FOOD***

What is your salad dressing of choice?
It used to be Western Dressing, but since I can't find it- anything exept Blue Cheese works, usually Russian or French.

What is your favorite fast food restaurant?
Anyone that has something I can eat with one hand. I try to avoid Mc Donalds because of the way they insisted on insulting me with rap on a country station.

What is your favorite sit down restaurant?
It's an old store made into a resturant way out west on HWY 90 in D'hannis called Bill and Rosa's Cantina. Great food, huge servings at a really reasonable price.

On average, what size tip do you leave at a restaurant?
About 20%

What food could you eat every day for two weeks and not get sick of?
Chili or Meatloaf, it's a toss-up.

What are your pizza toppings of choice?
I usually go with a Supreme, or Meat Lovers- no Anchovies!!!

What do you like to put on your toast?
Peanut butter.

What is your favorite type of gum?
Not much into sweets, but if I need something it's Atomic Fireballs.



**TECHNOLOGY**
Number of contacts in your cell phone?
4 or 5.

Number of contacts in your email address book?
Way more than I use on a regular basis.

What is your wallpaper on your computer?
On my side it's the tropical island thing, on the family (no downloads)side is the Stone Henge thing. On the laptop, it's the desert sands one.

What is your screensaver on your computer?
Pipes, beizers, and stars.

How many televisions are in your house?
4 only the main one is on usually- mostly for background noise.

What kitchen appliance do you use the least?
That would be a toss-up betewwn the blender, the crock pot and the (redundant x3) electric kettle (tea pot, heater,,, whatever you call it).

What is the radio station you listen to the most?
Talk radio (550 KSAT, 1200 WOAI, 930 KLUP) or country (92.5 KRPT in case you want some REAL texas music).

**BIOLOGY**

What do you consider to be your best physical attribute?
Haven't really thought about that since high school.

Are you right handed or left handed?
I'm a rightie.

Do you like your smile?
*grump* Smiling's a waste of muscles.

Would you like to have something removed from your body?
Don't think I have any extra parts that need to go, no.

Do you prefer to read when you go to the bathroom?
Depends how long I'm planning to be in there.

Which of your five senses do you think is keenest?
I guess it's my hearing, since I'm the only one in the house that listens to anything at the bottom half of the volume control.

When was the last time you had a cavity?
When my last tooth was filled.

What is the heaviest item you lift regularly?
4" hoses at work.

Have you ever been knocked unconscious?
Almost.

**A bunch of stuff-OLOGY**
If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die?
Not sure, it would help saving money on death insurance- but then I'd probably be dreading the day.

If you could change your first name, what would you change it to?
I probably wouldn't, I'm used to it by now. Besides I don't think I'd be comfotable being a Steve, or Matt, or Jimmy, etc,,,

How do you express your artistic side?
Butchering wood (yes Riannah, I Know I owe you a trivett)

What color do you think you look best in?
BLUE jeans work for me.

How long do you think you could last in a medium security prison?
As long as I had to, can't see it being any fun, though...

Have you ever swallowed a non-food item by mistake?
Of course, anyone with a mouth has.

If we weren't bound by society's conventions, do you have a relative you would make a pass at?
None come to mind-- Oh, wait- There was this one day at band camp.....

How often do you go to church?
Sorry to say not often enough. We mean to, but...
And I know- "The road to hell is paved with good intentions."

Have you ever saved someones life?
A couple, I was a lifeguard.

Has someone ever saved yours?
I'm sure God put out a steadying hand once in a while.

**DARE-OLOGY**
Would you walk naked for a half mile down a public street for $100,000?
I've seen peoplw ith less to be proud of doing it, but no- thank you very much.

Would you kiss a member of the same sex for $100?
What kind of kiss?

Would you allow one of your little fingers to be cut off for $200,000?
With or without anesthesia?

Would you never blog again for $50,000?
I don't think I'd leave that big of a hole in the blog pool. Yes.

Would you pose naked in a magazine for $250,000?
I can't see anyone wanting to pay that kind of money.

Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1000?
How hot?

Would you, without fear of punishment, take a human life for $1,000,000?
I know some people who need it, yes.

Would you shave your head and get your entire body waxed for $5000?
Never been waxed, how much for just the head?

Would you give up watching television for a year for $25,000?
I'll take cash.

Happily stolen from Atomic Red

No comments:

Post a Comment