Friday, September 08, 2006

I want everyone to concentrate real hard

Think back about ten years to the Clinton machine. Ok? Are we focused now?

Let me put what I'm going to ask into some perspective.
All day long I've been hearing about some mini-series on tv station who's been loosing viewers at a steady rate. It's supposedly about 9-11 and the events leading up to it.

Somehow it got leaked that Madeline Albright (who didn't have a clue that she had Jewish blood-untill herFBI background check told her) and Sandy Berger (I didn't know who the Samuel Berger CNN was talking about untill they mentioned document stuffing) wrote a letter to the bigwigs at ABC demanding changes in the movie.

I guess they didn't like being portrayed as inept political hacks- or something.

Anyway the thing got leaked and is all over the airwaves, and probably everywhere there is type, too.

What I want you to think about is this:
The Clinton machine KNOWS how to get alot of milage out of a leak.
They have lots of friends at ABC.
The Clinton White House never struck me as having a whole lot of "Gravitas".
The Clinton machine needs to re-write history.

What are the odds that this whole thing is a big PR blow-out to get people to watch a half-@ssed network, so they can get their ratings back up?

No comments:

Post a Comment