Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Lookslike this week's going to suck

What's left of it ,anyway.
I only had 2 loads last night, but got home late because they weren't using that much sugar- it was hardly worth my time and gas to drive into San Antonio to deliver it. I got to bed about 2:30AM and someone called at7 this morn- I couldn't get back to sleep so I started reading mail. I found a Visa bill for last month (I pay online-but forgot untill after the deadline) they jacked my APR to 18.25%!!! My Discover card is 12.8%.
I had problems with them in the past, and was expecting it again. So we'll put all our available money into paying it off so we can drop it---again, and never use them again. Next time we won't get suckered by their 0% come-on.

I didn't get to got shooting- went to Hondo to get my Dodge's inspection sticker a day late because of the rain, BUt I got a extra month next year because I was late. I went to Wally-World to finish the grorcery shopping. They've been open about two weeks, and EVERY time I've been in there I've had to wait on something f'in up. This time I went to the self check-out line. Wouldn't ya know it- the bagging scale was off, so the overseer had to keep putting her code in to tell it I WAS ptting the cr@p ino the bags. I was walking out when the alarm went off for the printer cartridge I had to buy because the 15-yr-old decided to print about 20 pages of black bacground cartoons last nite. So I had to wait for security to come de-energize the tag---because the selfcheck-out did't work.

The only good thing today was that I think I got the A/C drain on the Dodge unclogged. I noticed the passenger floor was wet about two months after I had to have a parts changer mechanic replace my heater core. When he jammed the tube through the firewall he blocked the tube with the insulation he tore.

Gawd, I'm pissed at VISA.

No comments:

Post a Comment