Tuesday, February 28, 2012

If we expected to hear the cries of racism here-

We'd be waiting a long time for race hucksters like Al Sharpton to call John P. Holdren on it.

If anyone besides a Liberal- who is one of the Chocolate Jeezus advisers- said the kids from big families were stupid, the Lamestream media would be peeing themselves in outrage.

Because who do you think of when you hear of a modern huge family and questionable intellect?
Bitter clingers or 'urban' welfare queens?

I guess I'll go listen to the crickets.

UPDATE-
I stand corrected. He wasn't talking about *Urban kids* being stupid.
He was talking about Rick Santorums family.
Silly me. I missed THAT codeword dog whistle, didn't I?

1 comment:

  1. It's amazing isn't it? Almost as if they're hypocrites or something. Nah, can't be. We're the racists here after all so it must be us.

    ReplyDelete