Wednesday, February 08, 2012

Amazing, isn't it?

That even Russian Commies in Siberia have video phones nowadays.
This is supposed to be a Mammoth crossing a river somewhere in the steppes.


But what's even more amazing is the detail that even my first gen videocam had that's lacking here.

Call me a skeptic, but it sure looks like a blurry elephant to me.

But what do I know? I think that AGW is made-up, and there could be enough Mammoth 'experts' around to come to a consensus and settle it with cooked computer mapping.

4 comments:

  1. Looks like a bear holding a fish in its mouth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, now that you mention it...
    I guess maybe it was the power of suggestion that I saw an elephantine shape there?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Obviously this did not take place in Siberia. That animal would have been shot, cleaned and packaged before it couls be photographed.

    In China, it would have been sold in 1/2 pound chunks for its reported medicinal properties curing ED.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with ambisinistral. Looks like a bear carrying something in it's mouth--the 'trunk' is totally a different color and the size is off.

    ReplyDelete