Wednesday, February 22, 2006

I'll say it, as a Christian.

THIS IS WRONG!

Although I completely understand their feelings, and kinda feel that in a way- it's what they desrve.
But christians are taught to turn the other cheek, and to forgive 70 times 7.

Maybe it has been that many anti-Christian outrages already?
Who's counting (here on earth)?

At least 20 people are believed to have died in two days of violence in the southern Nigerian city of Onitsha

Christian mobs rampaged through the city attacking Muslims in retaliation for anti-Christian riots in the north.

Nigerian police said hundreds of Christian Ibos attacked houses belonging to Muslim Hausas when news of the northern clashes reached Onitsha.


I'm sorry, I should feel sorry for those people, but I can't.
Those islamists would probably want to behead me for even thinking about praying to MY god for them. OK, let Allah the merciful (Piss Be Upon Him) take care of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment