Sunday, August 21, 2005

Here's something you kids won't even remember

C & H
C & H
Pure cane sugar
Pure cane sugar
From Hawaii
From Hawaii
Growin' in the sun
Growin' in the sun
Pure cane sugar
From Hawaii
Is the one!

I got to thinking about the cup and a half of sugar I put into the banana bread yesterday, and the fact that I left it out. I figgured we'd have ants all over the counter.

I was wrong, we have either corn sugar or beet sugar- ants don't seem to be as attracted to that as they are to cane sugar, it's not as sticky either.
I guess that's a good thing, since "BIG SUGAR" has gotten us used to the erzats sugar with their protective tarrifs.

Does anyone remenber what cane sugar tastes like anymore?
Overseas Coke tastes alot better than it does here, the candy is sticky, too- and less expensive for both.

No comments:

Post a Comment