Tuesday, March 27, 2007

This would drive the Left absolutely bananas

I know, I said I wasn't going to do any presidential stuff, but after reading this, I just HAVE to endorse Fred Thompson.
He has links to Watergate!

Cool, one of the biggest made-up scandals of modern times.
They'll be rolling on the ground chewing on the carpet over that.
...I mean a "real" carpet, on the floor- not their girlfr......ohhh- sorry-

Can you imagine how they'd act if Fred Thompson and Tom Trancredo ran together?
WOW, we could power the country on the hissy-fit the Lbs would throw!


Oh, and probably undo alot of the Conservative distrust of the Republican party---
So we KNOW that will never happen.


I mean, WHY do what's best for the country when you can rake in all those cash donations from your "cheap labor" buddies?

No comments:

Post a Comment