Friday, March 09, 2007

I didn't have any work tonite

So, I spent time going where I shouldn't.

I found this NSFW clip. Really, it involves 'watersports" and a girl band. Really, it's baaad- but, being girls, they do clean up their mess in the end.

I was actually looking for the Hollabck/Constant Sorrow mash-up, but VIACOM decided that we didn't need to enjoy it.

Then we ran accross "Superflexible Girl"

(The music needs to be redubbed,,,but)

I bet these wimmin get flogged the first time they try to arrest a male.
But, then it's the new thing to show how enlightened the RoP is...

How about a looooooong poor-little-me themed n'awlins 'documentary'?
I notice that I heard the President and Vice-President, but nothing about Chocolate Boy. (caution it's over 12 min. long)

So that's what a Bentley looks like? (caution Paris Hilton alert)

Now the desert, to clean your mind

Christina's Candyman



OK, one more for you truckers, and anyone who spends time on the highway.

No comments:

Post a Comment