Sunday, March 11, 2007

Ok, I missed our Sabbath Saturday

I worked a long day. My second load at Oak Farm Dairy took 5 and a half hours.
They made a special batch of chocolate milk- just for me!
They forgot this week was spring break, and usually they don't do chocolat milk when schools's out---Except that they forgot to cancel the load.

It was cheaper for them to pay $150/hr for me to wait and let them run the batch than to send the load back. I got a little over $10/hr for taking a nap. (after the free two hour window)

So, on to the Famous "PIGS of the WORLD"

How about the five littlew piggies?


This little piggy went to market.
This little piggy stayed home
This little piggy had roast beef.
This little piggy had none.
And this little piggy ran WEEE-weee-weee-weee all the way home.

Here's to ya Rob, wherever you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment