Tuesday, March 20, 2007

At one time, I thought -W- had a pair

I guess I was wrong.

Or should I have titled this;
Republicans- caving to Dems since 1994?

Anyway, after having the MSM make nasty faces at him- George Bush is fixing to throw Alberto Gonzalas under the train.

I wonder what kind of masochist is going to volunteer next?
Knowing that the first time a Lib points a finger, his time starts running out, wouldn't make for long-term work for anyone with convictions. Are there anyone with a strong moral compass in D.C.?

I said something about this just a little while ago-
The Dems close ranks and defy any outsider to try to bring any of their party to justice.
The Repubs fall all over themselves trying to be the first to start pulling the offender toward the railing.

Too bad Fred Tompson is a Republican, I'd vote for him. EXCEPT that he'd never make it to the R.N.C. as a candidate because he'd never make it passed the metal detectors with all the knives in his back.


GAWD, I wish we had a Conservative party with some intestinal fortitude.

No comments:

Post a Comment