Thursday, March 15, 2007

Some Ideas for the latest D.C. anti-war march

I got to do a full workload last night! Yeahh!
Our main customer has all it's lines back up and reprogrammed!

Be sure to buy lots of Sams (Walmart) and H.E.B. sodapop!

I was listning to talk radio as I was driving, and thought of some other slogans for the anti-war marchers , , , That I'd use if I were protesting.

Like the Libertards are going to do while defacing "The Wall" to show how much they 'Support the Troops (but not the mission)'.


Ready?


NO!
NO!
NO!
NO!
Get us out of KOSOVO!


Where is the EXIT STRATIGY for KOSOVO?


The REAL unilateral war
KOSOVO



KOSOVO = QUAGMIRE

Iraq, not like Viet Nam
There are no steps on top of the embassy.


Democrats,
Loosing wars since 1975



Feel free to use them at your next anti-war rally.

Because we KNOW it isn't all about Bu$HitlerHaliburntonMcChimpy.

No comments:

Post a Comment