Wednesday, March 09, 2011

I used to have a Bronco

Actually, I liked them so much I owned three of them.

One of them came with a saying on the back window (until I broke it because the motor controller f8cked up again) it said:

CHEVY- like a rock
BRONCOS climb rocks!


I just wanted to give you some background for this video I stole from PISSED, because a Bronco wouldn't end up like this...

Language is definitely NSFW


Why they had it hooked up that way, I can't figure out- but it DOES look new enough to be made by .GOV workers...

1 comment:

  1. I had 3 of the Gen 1 Broncos :)..'72 my first OWN vehicle.My Brother rolled it when I went to college. Then I got a '70.. it slowly rotted away so I took all the goodies and built a '67 that came from Texas. A winter storm and tree falling ended that ones life.. :(

    ReplyDelete