Saturday, August 12, 2006

The new meme-of-the-week

Do you sleep with your closet door open or closed?
Open, the dirty cloths just kinda keep migrating.

Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotels?
Sure, I paid for them.

Have you ever stolen a street sign before?
What's the staute of limitations?.

Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of bees?
Bees, I was a SeaBEE. Besides I've been stung so much, I'm pretty much immune.

What is your biggest pet peeve?
Selfrightious ignorant @ssholes.

Do you ever dance if there's no music playing?
Don't dance- I'm a white guy.

What's your favorite scary movie?
The Shining

Where would you bury hidden treasure?
If I had enough to worry about burying, Id rather have it in an IRA.

What is your "song of the week"?
Gun Love- ZZ Top

Is it OK for guys to wear pink?
I'm sure they're secure in their manlyness, or gay- you choose.

What movies could you watch over and over and still love?
Good, Bad and the Ugly- The enemy below- 1941- Animal House.

Were you ever a boy/girl scout?
Cub scout and Weblow (?) why doesn't that look right?.

What is your usual bedtime?
It used to be around 10:30PM. With the new job- somewhere south of 2:30AM

When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween?
Can't remember

Who is better... Leno or Letterman?
dunno.

Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid?
An army man- SeaBee was close enough, and a garbage man!- did that, too both ends of the truck (the front end smells alot better).

Cheetos or Fritos?
Frito Pie!

Astronomy or astrology?
Completely not interested in either.

Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing?
Gawd, I hope theres not a FUTURE spouse... I'm happy with this one working on C-141 electronics.

How well would you adapt to living in an Amish community?
Could I get a computer waiver?

Put your iPod on random. What song comes up?
Wouldn't recognize an Ipod if I stepped on it.

Do you burn incense?
Nope, But I made Karen a mini-BBQ pit out of 2" pipe that made a good incense burner.
Had smoke comming out of the chimminy like it was smoking brisket.

Hot tea or cold tea?
Sweet iced tea, thank you!

Tea or coffee?
About 3 cups of coffee works for me.

Can you swim well?
Yup, went to state on year.

Can you hold your breath without manually holding your nose?
Yes.

Which are better, black or green olives?
Never saw green olives on a pizza, so I wouldn't know..

Do you have any godchildren?
Nope.

Red Roof or Econolodge?
Who's paying?.

Do you like to go camping?
Did it enough in the navy, besides there's no A/C in tents.

Are you suddenly realizing that maybe you're more high-maintenance than you're willing to admit?
I am very low maintenance.

If your parents are still married, do they have a good marriage?
I guess they would if dad were still alive.

What is your favorite episode of Fresh Prince of Bel Air?
I'll pass on Will Smiths' TV and "musical" accomplishments- I like him in movies.


Stolen from Trail-mix

No comments:

Post a Comment