Sunday, April 27, 2008

We went to the Saxet gun show today

Saw plenty of autoloaders, and quite a few interesting revolvers. Karen says I'm a revolver guy, so no autos for me- which took out about 2/3 of the selection. Which I don't really mind when it comes to the plastic pistols. But when it coms to good looking metal ones, it kinda sucks.

Anyway, to mak the selection even smaller, we were looking at SASS (cowboy) style guns- no modern sights or frames. We saw two Tauruses that coud work, and two Cimarrons, but they wer in .45- which I think mught be too big for Karen.

We looked at rifles, too and almost found one, except it was a 30-30 (we need a pistol caliber)- and when I threw it to my shoulder, it landed right on the torn tendon (ChIIIt it hurt) so I think I'm going to have to learn to shot leftie or forego the CAS events.

I was going to take some pics documention the paperwork of the 'gunshow loophole' but just got the LG 1400 and don't know about downloading it yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment