Sunday, June 05, 2011

This member of the Tea Party says NO- Amy Kremer

I will NOT vote their way if the Republicans put any of the losers from 2008 on my ballot.

Just who is Amy Kremer anyway? She says she's the official voice of the Tea Party, but no one asked my opinion. As a matter of fact, she sounds like the usual politicians we're getting tired of hearing from anyway.

Kremer told Fox News on Saturday, "whoever the Republican nominee is will have to have the support of the Tea Party movement, the entire Tea Party movement."

Kremer went on to say the Tea Party is "completely neutral," adding that it "just wants to see the cream rise to the top... If Romney is the nominee I believe that we want to defeat Barack Obama."

Her confidence comes while some Tea Partiers, including some at FreedomWorks, a leading voice in the Tea Party movement, set their sights on stopping a Romney nomination.

Kremer also wants to put to rest the idea the Tea Party would support a third party candidate, insisting the Tea Party can work from within the democratic and republican parties.


Amy, if the Democrats even suspected someone was a Tea Party member- they'd be tarred and feathered before they could dial 911.
I'm not neutral. I want a right wing conservative to win.
  • I don't want Mitt Romneycare
  •  I don't want Mike Suckabee (who says he'll get back in if we get a strong conservative)
  • I don't want Rudy Giuliani (another east-coast "moderate" who lost to the RINO McCain)
  • I don't want 'The Donald' (why is he even thinking about it- it's a step down)
  • I don't want Ron Paul
So stop making blanket statements about how we'll vote for the same polished dog turd they keep putting in front of us as a lesser-of-the-two-evils choice......AGAIN.

NO! Get me a conservative who can FIX this mess.

Oh, Amy- shit floats too.

2 comments:

  1. I want Christie, but he refuses to run because, as he himself says, "I don't have enough experience".

    I wish our current OTJ Trainee had said that back in '08.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My hope is that the Republicans can nominate a true conservative for 2012 but I suspect we will be get another RINO that will do nothing to bring this country back from the cliff we’re about to drive off. If they do that’s going to put me in a bad position, I promised myself after voting for McCain last time that I was done with supporting “the lesser of two evils.” I can’t see doing it again in 2012. I suspect a lot of conservatives feel the same.

    ReplyDelete