Saturday, June 04, 2011

That bruhaha about the menue-babes at Lucky Gunner

that has all the womynfolk all upset in the gunny community...you've read about them, right and how they were dressed? Comparing them to Hooters girls? How provocatively they were dressed?

The only blog that I've read that has a picture of the offensive clothing is over at Jennifer's blog.
If you have a problem with that, you womyn need to do something about those tee shirt ads on your blogs.


I'll take the one on the left.




A booth-babe, Jen?

3 comments:

  1. I can't believe anybody would be wearing freaking jeans (and boots??) in that kind of hot weather!
    I'd wear a sleeveless polo - if I were a chick - you have to turn up the collar and bleach and spike your hair like you're in Joisy or something though, it's not a manly-guy look, it's kinda gehy and beachy. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I lived in Knoxville for several years and think they were dressed(maybe overdressed) appropriately for the weather.

    I really don't see why anyone would have their knickers in a twist over it. They looked like normal college age girls in shorts and polos and tennis shoes.

    And if it struck you that badly--don't stay and shoot the free ammo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Finally got a look at the photos, from the hubbub I was expecting to see girls in g-strings or something similar. Any woman that was offended by those outfits was looking to be offended.

    ReplyDelete