Friday, June 03, 2011

The battle against godless atheists

We won this time- my ISD can let traditional Texas values shine through in spite of those godless imports from some Marxist state they escaped from, in the form of the Schultz's lawsuit to stop tradition.


Because their little vulnerable crotch-fruit might somehow have their fragile psyches damaged by being exposed to about 15 minutes worth of religion in a 3 hour production.


Yes, we all like it that way- Christa and Danny Schultz, and if you don't like religion there's always the Liberal Austin that you'd feel right at home in. It's full of hippies.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the Victory.

    BTW, I'm not much of a musical fan. I tend to roll my eyes alot when people break into song. That being said - Fiddler on the Roof is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the update, Kurt. I've added the info to the post.

    http://mindnumbedrobot.com/2011/06/04/war-god-continues-federal-judge-bans-prayer-texas-graduation-threatens-jail-time/4730

    Have a great day, my friend.

    ReplyDelete