Friday, November 26, 2010

Yep, I knew it

So President Kickass got busted in the mouth and needed stitches.

I figured it was something most guys would be able to shrug off, put some toilet paper on and go on. Chit, maybe small enough not to bother a girl, either.

12 stitches. Last time I needed 12 stitches was when I was stripping cable and sliced the side of my thumb. My boss made me go get them because the blood was making everything slippery. It was about an inch long, too.
BUT this weenie is a narcissist so those 12 stitches?

Obama received the stitches under local anesthesia in the doctor's office on the ground floor of the White House after returning home. Doctors used a smaller filament than typically used, which increases the number of stitches but makes a tighter stitch and leaves a smaller scar.

So, I wonder what kind of pain meds they have him on.



UPDATE!!!!
I just thought of something.
Maybe Thurston Kerry III can sent President Kickass one of his Purple Hearts, I hear he's got plenty.

3 comments:

  1. "Maybe Thurston Kerry III can sent President Kickass one of his Purple Hearts, I hear he's got plenty."

    Heh heh. Good stuff Kurt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never gotten stitches. Split my head open once. Doc taped it back together. I've got a few pretty wicked scars. One that makes makes my fingerprints even more unique from a dropping/sliding glass accident.
    Hell, I don't go to the doctor when I break toes anymore.
    Elbowed? President Please.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found NPR's take on it and it's even more ridiculous.

    ReplyDelete