Monday, November 22, 2010

Going where the MSM won't

As I've mentioned before, I'm not a trained member of the 1337 news media.

So I have no reason to not admit, or to hide the face that I was wrong in one of my previous TSA posts. The one with the NSFW pic.
Bob S. of 3 Boxes Blog was kind enough to set me straight with the link which included the history of said picture. Basically, it's a fake backscatter image.

He's right that we, the ones on the right side of this need to be above board with our arguments, and the TSA is helping us make them left and right.


BTW-
Does anyone remember this?
I, (name), do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter. So help me God.

And to any of you government thugs, how does that square with this?
The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers,
and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be
violated; and no Warrants shall issue but upon probable cause, supported
by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be
searched, and the persons or things to be seized.

1 comment:

  1. I've been thinking about this TSA issue.

    I think I've came up with a simple idea to the pat downs.

    If (and that is a big if) I ever fly again, -- I'm going to ask the TSA Agent if I can pat them down in the same manner as they want to pat me down.

    If it isn't intrusive, they shouldn't say no; right?

    ReplyDelete