Saturday, November 13, 2010

WOW! Brainstorm

After rereading that diatribe from MOM, and some of the ensuing comments, it occured to me...find a way to fight back.

Along with the protests and stuff, give them something to see.

I was looking at some of the aluminum tape I had to stop some leaks in our ductwork and thought- - -does anyone know where I'm going with this?







Anyway, if you haven't figured it out, metal pasties and a junk protector.
If it wasn't so simple, I'd sell them on E-bay.
,,,And since it's business, they wouldn't object to a pair of smiley faces looking back at them, and maybe a hammer and sickle down below.

1 comment:

  1. I am reminded of a certain scene in "This is Spinal Tap"...

    ReplyDelete

I've had to enable moderation because some bots just can't stop sh1tting where other people want to live......kind of like Liberals.

It's either this or WV...