Saturday, November 27, 2010

Looks like I broke it

I wanted to tweek the template a little and now it looks like I'm stuck with this one...until I can figure out how to unf^ck it.

And I lost my blogroll, so if you were on it- or want to be drop a link in comments.


Until I figure this out, go play with some falling sand.




UPDATE

I lost my old blogroll as soon as I got nosey and hit update template, but now i've got the Blogger blogroll that updates. I just have to finish finding everybody.

The blogger design template tool is just a grey site that sits there an spins it's wheels instead of finishing loading, so I'm going to have to just play with my HTML until I got somewhere near where I want.

4 comments:

  1. IIRC, I was on it.

    Good Luck with the template,

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate it when that happens...

    ReplyDelete
  3. You need help let me know. I've been able to fix some really big F*Ck ups in my time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Helluva deal; good luck with that.

    ReplyDelete

I've had to enable moderation because some bots just can't stop sh1tting where other people want to live......kind of like Liberals.

It's either this or WV...