Thursday, October 25, 2007

Sometimes you're the windshield

Other times you're the bug.

It seems like this entire week I've been the bug........on the Interstate.
I re-tore that (ligament? Tendon?) problem the MRI couldn't find on my shoulder, and everything they gave me so far has taken longer and been more FUBARed than it should have been for the job.
I was thinking of working Sat. but I'll blow it off this week.


------------------------------------------------------------------

Now guys, I know you'll probably have some Halloween week-end parties to go to, so out of the goodness of my heart I'll give you a quick costume idea.





....AND you can show how much you care about womens issues (yeah, ok, but play along)




With this costume you can also advancwe their preventive health by reminding them about screenings.








Or you could just be your perverted self...





No comments:

Post a Comment