Thursday, March 02, 2006

An urgent alert for Animal lovers and PETA people

Quick, go here to save Jill from Dr Phatt Tony.

Get all your anaphilic friends to donate to a good cause!
That's right Dr. Phatt Tony is holding "Jill" hostage for $1600!
Go over to his site and be sure to let him know I sent you on a mission of "humanity"- or drop a recipe in his comment section. I'm sure he'd appreciate either one.

Personally, I agree with one of his commenter- March 15, 2007 is WAYYyyyyy to long to hold Jill hostage. She'd taste way better about July 3rd 2006- in my opinion.

Go, tell Dr Phatt Tony what you think of him and the entire "Jill" thang.

(UPDATE MAR. 3, 5:30PM) I need to let everyone know that the ransom is $16,000 not $1600, a typo n the laptop. Thanks to commenter Rachel.

No comments:

Post a Comment