Friday, April 22, 2005

We decided to ditch Charter Cable and go with Dish Network

I ordered online from DishPronto and It's scheduled for this Sat.

Just wanted to let you know that if you give them an e-mail, you'll get a boatload of spam. I don't know if it's just one of those spamwaves, but none of my other mails are getting hit but that much. I guess I should have been wary when the communications babe they have reminded me strongly of Hillary. Just wanted to say . . .

(Update Apr 24 8:32PM) It appears that my satellite installers aren't rocket scientists, or map readers. I'd bet they don't even plug an address into Yahoo! Maps.

They rescheduled to today beteween 12 and 5PM. the service phone answerer guy (not "Anne Green" with a thick Indian accent) said the'd tried to call at 1:45Pm - but I was ho,me and no-one was online.

So now I've got to wait till they call me at work- on my work cell phone- to rechedule, and give them directions.

No comments:

Post a Comment