Saturday, November 06, 2010

To my visitors on WildBlue

I don't know how long you've had it, but here's a little PSA.

I don't know if it was just me, but when I had WildBlue satellite internet- I could guarantee that every Thanksgiving week-end- for as long as I had it, I was getting hit with a FAP violation.
It didn't matter how much or little I was online, but every time I checked my download, it was always higher until I was in violation and my %80/month broadband speed was slower than dial up. Just letting you know, so you maybe can ease up on your downloads in advance so you get a little farther into the Thanksgiving week-end befor getting FAPped.

There are other wireless broadband Internets out their that use radio beams from ground stations to repeaters, and you get more stuff for less.

No comments:

Post a Comment