Saturday, November 27, 2010

Round them all up and send 'em back

I really shouldn't say that, because the first thing that popped into my mind was 'those darned 'ol Episcopalians' when I heard about the foiled bombing in Portland, Or.

Except, to my surprise, it was a muslim who came from Somalia. Just like the vast majority of over the top, in your face moslim activists. It seems like every time one of them is out their pushing for special favors because of their cult, it's most likely a Somali. A nationalised American Jihadi? Somalian. Someone who gets a job dealing with lots of people then throws a wrench in the gears because of their beliefs? Somali.

F*ck them, send them back with the rest of their muzzy pedi-worshipers and lets replace them with people who appreciate being here.

I know of several bunches of persecuted Christians....

1 comment:

  1. At this time it appears like Movable Type is the top blogging platform available
    right now. (from what I've read) Is that what you're using on your blog?

    ReplyDelete