Thursday, March 16, 2006

Karen got a gun

Dum, dum, dum, honey what have I done
Dum, dum, dum, it's the sound of her own gun
Dum, dum, dum, honey what have you done
Dum, dum, dum, it's the sound, it's the sound...
Nah, nah, nah, nah, nah, nah....

Karen's got a gun
Karen's got a gun
Her whole world's come well done
From popin' with that gun
What did her daddy do?
What did he get you true?

I got off late because I broke a water line to the barn. We had to stay late and get water to the horses, we found where the guy who called himself an operator pulled it apart the other day when we had to bypass that section. (I sent him home for refusing to pick up shovel today.)

Anyway, Karen didn't get to blow off a box of shells today, we'll wait till Sat. 2 or 3 shots a nigh will keep her happy (and the neighbor from calling the sheriff). She likes her new toy and was able to hit one of the raised garden beds at about 50', I hit a Gal. jug about where I was aiming. It seems like a good pistol.

No comments:

Post a Comment