Tuesday, July 05, 2011

Todays jobs ate my lunch

and then took my name.

I had 8 buries in Portland and they all took over an hour to do. I get $25 per drop, and if I can get 8 per day- I'm doing good.

Today I got six done. Because these were the hard ones that needed to get done- and everyone (including me) blew off I lost money and lots of patience.
But I got them done.

So in reference to my fortitude in getting these done- I'll be rewarded with --like 12 easy ones in Port A tomorrow, right?

Yeah, I didn't think so either.




Now a question for you HR types.
I have earlier today let a job go for the city of Corpus Christi because this company is paying for a motel room on the coast.

The city will have some more jobs in about a month.

Should I apply then, or wait a good year before I go for a city job with all the bennies? Because now,except for the taxes and SSI- I'm almost a 1099 employee.,

No comments:

Post a Comment